Located on the western coast of United Arab Emirates, the Emirate of Ajman is well known for the bravery, wisdom and courage of the migrants from Oman during the 17th Century. Since then, its economy has risen through various activities such as fishing and trade, shipbuilding, pearl diving and trading.
The Freezone was established in 1988 and has led to a huge industrial development in the emirate. As a first point of call, many companies choose the Freezone through offering competitive privileges and facilities which strengthened the industry, trade and the financial sectors. Whilst benefiting from investment privileges, many companies have thrived with considerable return on their investment.
Ajman’s Freezone mission is to encourage investing capitals, and also to provide the appropriate climate for such investment, by way of contributing in drawing up the general policies and providing information, preparing studies, executing projects, organizing expositions, conferences, and other constructive activities. Furthermore, by the help of national efforts and qualified human cadres who contribute to achieving the economic growth and the welfare of Ajman’s Society and that of the United Arab Emirates”, Ajman Freezone has been one which many investors and entrepreneurs find comfortable to start with. Among others, here are some of the benefits trading in Ajman Freezone offers its investors:
Benefits of trading in Ajman Freezone:
- 100% ownership of establishment/company.
- 100% foreign ownership.
- Easy transfer of capital and profits.
- Exemption from personal income tax.
- Exemption from import and export duties.
- Exemption from other taxes.
- Competitive prices on facility usage.
- Competitive prices for power/electricity.
- Competitive prices on leasing.
- Easy access to low cost labor.
- Well-developed infrastructure.
- One-stop counter service for effecting transactions (residency, visa, etc.).
- Fast and easy procedures and in most cases, license within 24 hours.
The types of Licenses provided in Ajman Freezone include:
- Business Licenses
- E-Commerce Licenses: such as electronic trading activities.
- Service Licenses: This are issued for service activities such as management, marketing and IT consultancies etc.
- Offshore Licenses: For an offshore license, it is mandatory that the company runs its business outside the UAE.
- Industrial Licenses: Issued for manufacturing purposes.
Points to note exclusively for Ajman Freezone Industrial license
- A new organization should be registered with GCC countries’ nationals owning minimum of 51%.
- A minimum of 40% of the manufacturing process should be within the Free Zone.
- Organizations having national license qualified to get the license are exempt from customs fees on exports from GCC countries.
AJMAN freezone’s Fee Structure
|Trade License Fee (Commercial & Service/General)||FEE|
|Trade License (General)||9,000 AED|
|Trade License (Commercial & Industrial) (One Activity)||3,900 AED|
|Legal Maxims Service Charge||3,000 AED|
Legal Maxims Consultants has a team of experts committed to providing out of the box consultancy, support and management services to investors interested in a new company formation in AJMAN or any of the Free Zones in the UAE.
Our service charge is arguably the cheapest in the whole of UAE. Contact Us for a free consultation and a free quote today.