As the name implies, Dubai International Finance Centre (DIFC) is UAE’s Financial hub. It is located in the heart of central Dubai, making it the ideal hub for businesses wishing to tap into the fast-emerging financial markets of the Middle East, Africa and South Asia. The free zone’s internationally recognised independent regulation and enabling environment makes it one of the least complex pathways into the heavily regulated financial industries. Alongside the general benefits offered by freezones, here are some major reasons to choose DIFC as the home for your business set-up:
Benefits of Setting up a business in DIFC:
- Zero percent tax
- Wide range of businesses
- Easy bank account opening
- Dedicated visa service: The maximum number of visas that can be applied will depend on the type of business and the choice of taking up an office space. On the visa provided, employees and dependants can be easily sponsored.
- 5. Multiple shareholders: DIFC allows companies to setup with multiple shareholders ranging from individuals to corporate entities or a combination of the two.
- 6. Location:DIFC is strategically placed to trade with both East and West. Its location between new and old Dubai puts it in proximity with many schools and healthcare facilities. DIFC is also linked to Dubai’s main highway and the Dubai International Airport.
List of Activities
The list of activities permitted in DIFC includes but not limited to:
- Investment Banking
- Private Banking
- Capital Markets
- Insurance , Reinsurance And Captives
- Wealth Management
- Funds Management
- Private Equity
- Corporate Offices
- Professional Service Providers
- Islamic Finance
- Retail And Convenience
- Cafes And Restaurants
- Art Galleries
DIFC’S Fee Structure
|Trade License Fee (Commercial & Service/General)||FEE|
|Trade License||26,025 AED|
|Legal Maxims Service Charge||3,000 AED|
Legal Maxims Consultants has a team of experts committed to providing out of the box consultancy, support and management services to investors interested in a new company formation in DIFC or any of the Free Zones in the UAE.
Our service charge is arguably the cheapest in the whole of UAE. Contact Us for a free consultation and a free quote today.